Jason Zachariah named president of Kindred Rehabilitation Services
Mr. Zachariah will be a member of Kindred’s Executive Committee. Mr. Zachariah, who joined the Company in 2006, was previously Chief Operating Officer of Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services.
Mr. Zachariah has been responsible for the Company’s hospital rehabilitation services business since July 2013.
Prior to that appointment, he served in various roles in the Company’s Hospital Division, including Chief Operating Officer/Executive Director for the division’s California/Arizona District.
He succeeds Jon B. Rousseau, who is leaving the Company to pursue other interests.
Mr. Rousseau joined Kindred in July 2013 and had served as President of KRS since April 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Yum! Brands promotes Kevin Hochman to CCO of KFC U.S.
- General Cable appoints Shruti Singhal as new European leader
- Papa John’s names SVP, chief information and digital officer
- PharMerica appoints Robert E. Dries as CFO
- General Cable appoints Juan Picon as North America leader
More inside POST