Jane Sadowsky to join Petrofac board
Ms. Sadowsky is currently Managing Partner of Gardener Advisory LLC, a consulting firm focused on providing services to the power, utility and infrastructure sectors.
Ms. Sadowsky brings an in-depth experience of structuring cross-border joint ventures, financing advice and general strategic work gained during a career of over 20 years in investment banking.
She currently sits on the boards of Yamana Gold Inc and the NY ISO as a non-executive director.
A Non-executive director Kathleen Hogenson will step down from the board, effective October 31, 2016.
The Company also announces the appointment of Alastair Cochran as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director, succeeding Tim Weller, with effect from 20 October 2016.
Mr. Weller has now left the Company and stepped down from the Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Jersey
- BNY Mellon's Pershing appoints Jim Crowley as COO
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- Safestyle UK appoints Giles Richell as COO
- Polymetal International appoints two executives
- Flying Brands appoints Vinod Kaushal as non-executive director
More inside POST