James Kent new global deputy CEO of Willis Re
Prior to his appointment as President of Willis Re North America, Mr. Kent ran the reinsurance operations for Willis Re Bermuda.
Mr. Kent, co-president of Willis Re and president of Willis Re North America, joined Willis in 2004 from Aon Re (now Aon Benfield), where he served as Director for 13 years, producing and placing Property and Casualty treaty business.
During his final two-and-a-half years at Aon, Mr. Kent served as Vice President of Aon Re Bermuda. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST