James Kent new global deputy CEO of Willis Re
Prior to his appointment as President of Willis Re North America, Mr. Kent ran the reinsurance operations for Willis Re Bermuda.
Mr. Kent, co-president of Willis Re and president of Willis Re North America, joined Willis in 2004 from Aon Re (now Aon Benfield), where he served as Director for 13 years, producing and placing Property and Casualty treaty business.
During his final two-and-a-half years at Aon, Mr. Kent served as Vice President of Aon Re Bermuda. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership