James Kent new global deputy CEO of Willis Re
Prior to his appointment as President of Willis Re North America, Mr. Kent ran the reinsurance operations for Willis Re Bermuda.
Mr. Kent, co-president of Willis Re and president of Willis Re North America, joined Willis in 2004 from Aon Re (now Aon Benfield), where he served as Director for 13 years, producing and placing Property and Casualty treaty business.
During his final two-and-a-half years at Aon, Mr. Kent served as Vice President of Aon Re Bermuda. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Royal Bank of Canada Q2 profit rises Earnings