James Kent new global deputy CEO of Willis Re
Prior to his appointment as President of Willis Re North America, Mr. Kent ran the reinsurance operations for Willis Re Bermuda.
Mr. Kent, co-president of Willis Re and president of Willis Re North America, joined Willis in 2004 from Aon Re (now Aon Benfield), where he served as Director for 13 years, producing and placing Property and Casualty treaty business.
During his final two-and-a-half years at Aon, Mr. Kent served as Vice President of Aon Re Bermuda. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST