James Kent new global deputy CEO of Willis Re
Prior to his appointment as President of Willis Re North America, Mr. Kent ran the reinsurance operations for Willis Re Bermuda.
Mr. Kent, co-president of Willis Re and president of Willis Re North America, joined Willis in 2004 from Aon Re (now Aon Benfield), where he served as Director for 13 years, producing and placing Property and Casualty treaty business.
During his final two-and-a-half years at Aon, Mr. Kent served as Vice President of Aon Re Bermuda. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
Malaysia inflation drops in June Economy