Jamba appoints Joe Thornton as COO
For the past 11 years, Mr. Thornton has held leadership roles at Starbucks Coffee Company, overseeing both company-owned and licensed operations across multiple territories.
Most recently, Mr. Thornton served as Vice President of U.S. Licensed Stores, and prior to that he served as Senior Vice President leading the operation of 2,800 company-operated stores.
Prior to his role at Starbucks, he spent 14 years with Blockbuster Video working in a number of capacities, including Operations, and Franchise Support and Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PayPal appoints Ann M. Sarnoff to board
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals names Alfred G. Merriweather as CFO
- Community West Bancshares adds two to board
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership