Jamba appoints Joe Thornton as COO
For the past 11 years, Mr. Thornton has held leadership roles at Starbucks Coffee Company, overseeing both company-owned and licensed operations across multiple territories.
Most recently, Mr. Thornton served as Vice President of U.S. Licensed Stores, and prior to that he served as Senior Vice President leading the operation of 2,800 company-operated stores.
Prior to his role at Starbucks, he spent 14 years with Blockbuster Video working in a number of capacities, including Operations, and Franchise Support and Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST