Jamba appoints Joe Thornton as COO
For the past 11 years, Mr. Thornton has held leadership roles at Starbucks Coffee Company, overseeing both company-owned and licensed operations across multiple territories.
Most recently, Mr. Thornton served as Vice President of U.S. Licensed Stores, and prior to that he served as Senior Vice President leading the operation of 2,800 company-operated stores.
Prior to his role at Starbucks, he spent 14 years with Blockbuster Video working in a number of capacities, including Operations, and Franchise Support and Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST