Jamba appoints Joe Thornton as COO
For the past 11 years, Mr. Thornton has held leadership roles at Starbucks Coffee Company, overseeing both company-owned and licensed operations across multiple territories.
Most recently, Mr. Thornton served as Vice President of U.S. Licensed Stores, and prior to that he served as Senior Vice President leading the operation of 2,800 company-operated stores.
Prior to his role at Starbucks, he spent 14 years with Blockbuster Video working in a number of capacities, including Operations, and Franchise Support and Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST