Jamba appoints Joe Thornton as COO
For the past 11 years, Mr. Thornton has held leadership roles at Starbucks Coffee Company, overseeing both company-owned and licensed operations across multiple territories.
Most recently, Mr. Thornton served as Vice President of U.S. Licensed Stores, and prior to that he served as Senior Vice President leading the operation of 2,800 company-operated stores.
Prior to his role at Starbucks, he spent 14 years with Blockbuster Video working in a number of capacities, including Operations, and Franchise Support and Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership