Jaguar Animal Health appoints chief scientific officer
Dr. Waltzman is a human medical oncologist and experienced drug-development executive.
He spent over 10 years in academic clinical oncology practice at Memorial Sloan-Kettering, Mount Sinai, and Saint Vincent hospitals in New York, and nine years in drug development with Novartis Pharmaceuticals, leading successful NDA and sNDA filings for Glivec, Tasigna, and Jakavi, and serving most recently as Head of Development for anti-malarials at Novartis.
Dr. Waltzman earned his MD degree from Brown University School of Medicine and completed internal medicine training at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, as well as a fellowship in hematology/oncology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. He is board certified in medical oncology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST
Gordmans Stores files for bankruptcy Companies