Jack in the Box CFO Jerry Rebel to retire
Mr. Rebel has been Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since October 2005.
Mr. Rebel was previously Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from January 2005 to October 2005 and Vice President and Controller of the Company from September 2003 to January 2005.
Prior to joining the Company in 2003, Mr. Rebel held senior level positions with Fleming Companies and CVS Corporation.
He has more than 31 years of corporate finance experience.
Mr. Rebel has served on the Board of Directors of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce since 2008 and was its Board Chairman in 2014-2015. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership