J Sainsbury to appoint John Rogers as Home Retail Group CEO
Appointed Chief Financial Officer on July 19, 2010, Mr. Rogers is also a member of the Board of Sainsbury’s Bank plc, and in June 2015, his role was expanded to include online, business development and strategy.
He joined Sainsbury’s in November 2005 as Director of Corporate Finance and then became Director of Group Finance from March 2007 to July 2008. In July 2008, Mr. Rogers was appointed to the Operating Board as Property Director.
Prior to Sainsbury’s, Mr. Rogers was Group Finance Director for Hanover Acceptances, a diversified corporation with wholly-owned subsidiaries in the food manufacturing, real estate and agri-business sectors.
Mr. Rogers is a Non-Executive Director of Travis Perkins plc and a director of Insight 2 Communication LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST