IXYS promotes Uzi Sasson to CEO position
Prior to this appointment, Mr. Sasson served as IXYS’ President and CFO since December 2009.
Mr. Sasson has worked at IXYS since 2004, initially serving as the company's CFO and Vice President of Finance.
Mr. Sasson will share the title with chairman and CEO Nathan Zommer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
More inside POST