ITT elects Nicholas Fanandakis to its board
Mr. Fanandakis is the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. (DuPont).
Mr. Fanandakis formerly served as Group Vice President of DuPont Applied BioSciences and Vice President of Corporate Plans, as well as in a variety of operational, marketing and product management roles in the Petrochemicals, Chemical & Pigments, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Solutions areas.
He serves on the Board of Directors of FTI Consulting Inc., where he is chairman of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AIG appoints Donna DeMaio EVP and chief auditor
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
More inside POST
KKR & Co. acquires USI for $4.3 billion Companies