ITT elects Nicholas Fanandakis to its board
Mr. Fanandakis is the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. (DuPont).
Mr. Fanandakis formerly served as Group Vice President of DuPont Applied BioSciences and Vice President of Corporate Plans, as well as in a variety of operational, marketing and product management roles in the Petrochemicals, Chemical & Pigments, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Solutions areas.
He serves on the Board of Directors of FTI Consulting Inc., where he is chairman of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST