ITT elects Nicholas Fanandakis to its board
Mr. Fanandakis is the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. (DuPont).
Mr. Fanandakis formerly served as Group Vice President of DuPont Applied BioSciences and Vice President of Corporate Plans, as well as in a variety of operational, marketing and product management roles in the Petrochemicals, Chemical & Pigments, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Solutions areas.
He serves on the Board of Directors of FTI Consulting Inc., where he is chairman of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership