ITT elects Nicholas Fanandakis to its board
Mr. Fanandakis is the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. (DuPont).
Mr. Fanandakis formerly served as Group Vice President of DuPont Applied BioSciences and Vice President of Corporate Plans, as well as in a variety of operational, marketing and product management roles in the Petrochemicals, Chemical & Pigments, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Solutions areas.
He serves on the Board of Directors of FTI Consulting Inc., where he is chairman of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
- G&S Business Communications promotes Beth Crisafi to vice president
More inside POST