ITT elects Nicholas Fanandakis to its board
Mr. Fanandakis is the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. (DuPont).
Mr. Fanandakis formerly served as Group Vice President of DuPont Applied BioSciences and Vice President of Corporate Plans, as well as in a variety of operational, marketing and product management roles in the Petrochemicals, Chemical & Pigments, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Solutions areas.
He serves on the Board of Directors of FTI Consulting Inc., where he is chairman of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings
German Locomore files for insolvency Companies