Iteris appoints Scott Deeter to board
Mr. Deeter has served as Ventria's President and CEO and as a director since 2002.
Prior to Ventria, Mr. Deeter served as President and CEO and as a director of CyberCrop, a supply chain software company connecting producers with their markets to optimize quality, logistics and efficiency.
Previously, Mr. Deeter started and led a joint venture between Cargill and F. Hoffmann-La Roche that commercialized pharmaceutical intermediates and functional food ingredients.
Earlier in his career he was a member of the Technology and Life Sciences Group of Salomon Brothers.
Mr. Deeter is a graduate of the University of Kansas (BSc-Economics); University of Chicago (MBA); and London School of Economics (MSc-Economics). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ekso Bionics appoints Ted Wang to board
- NantKwest appoints Fred Driscoll to board
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
More inside POST