ITE Group appoints Andrew Beach as CFO
Mr. Beach will join the Board of ITE and assume the role of CFO once he has served the notice period in his current role, which is expected to be by the beginning of January 2017.
Mr. Beach joins from Ebiquity where he is currently Chief Financial & Operating Officer. He joined Ebiquity in 2007 as Financial Controller moving to CFO in 2008.
Prior to joining Ebiquity, Mr. Beach spent nine years at PricewaterhouseCoopers as part of the Entertainment and Media audit practice where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant (ICAEW).
He headed up the UK Publishing sector knowledge network and managed clients including Interpublic Group, Emap and Viacom.
He graduated from the University of Plymouth with a degree in Business Studies with Finance. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST