IStar names Geoffrey Jervis as new COO/CFO
Mr. Jervis brings with him an extensive background in corporate and real estate finance, strategic planning, risk and operations management, and public REIT accounting.
Mr. Jervis brings significant experience as a public company executive in the real estate sector. He most recently served as the CFO of STAG Industrial, Inc. and prior to that he was the CFO at Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. and its predecessor Capital Trust Inc.
Mr. Jervis will succeed David DiStaso, who has served as iStar's CFO since 2010 and prior to that served as Chief Accounting Officer.
Mr. DiStaso will remain available as a senior advisor through December 31, 2016 to assist the company with the transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST