IStar names Geoffrey Jervis as new COO/CFO
Mr. Jervis brings with him an extensive background in corporate and real estate finance, strategic planning, risk and operations management, and public REIT accounting.
Mr. Jervis brings significant experience as a public company executive in the real estate sector. He most recently served as the CFO of STAG Industrial, Inc. and prior to that he was the CFO at Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. and its predecessor Capital Trust Inc.
Mr. Jervis will succeed David DiStaso, who has served as iStar's CFO since 2010 and prior to that served as Chief Accounting Officer.
Mr. DiStaso will remain available as a senior advisor through December 31, 2016 to assist the company with the transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST