ISS appoints Gary Kidd as Sweden head
Mr. Kidd has been with ISS UK & Ireland since 2012.
He has been responsible for the very successful integration of the GS Hall Technical Services acquisition made in 2015 into the ISS UK business.
Mr. Kidd holds an MBA from Oxford Brooks University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Denmark
- Forward Pharma appoints Claus Bo Svendsen as CEO
- Change in Novo Nordisk executive management
- Hans Henrik Lund appointed CEO of Nilfisk
- Danske Bank appoints new CRO
- Maersk chairman Michael Pram Rasmussen to step down
More inside POST
ZTE swings to 2016 loss on U.S. fine Earnings