Irresistible Materials appoints Warren Montgomery as vice president
Mr. Montgomery joins IM from the College of NanoScale Science and Engineering (CNSE) in Albany NY, where he was Assistant Vice President of Technical and Consortia Program Development.
Mr. Montgomery was the first CNSE assignee to SEMATECH in the role of Resist and Materials Development Center Manager.
Prior to CNSE, Mr. Montgomery worked at Applied Materials, LSI Logic, ASML, AZ Microelectronic and IBM in various technical and leadership roles.
During his extensive career in Lithography, Mr. Montgomery has written over fifty technical publications and has been awarded 30 US and European patents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
More inside POST