Irresistible Materials appoints Warren Montgomery as vice president
Mr. Montgomery joins IM from the College of NanoScale Science and Engineering (CNSE) in Albany NY, where he was Assistant Vice President of Technical and Consortia Program Development.
Mr. Montgomery was the first CNSE assignee to SEMATECH in the role of Resist and Materials Development Center Manager.
Prior to CNSE, Mr. Montgomery worked at Applied Materials, LSI Logic, ASML, AZ Microelectronic and IBM in various technical and leadership roles.
During his extensive career in Lithography, Mr. Montgomery has written over fifty technical publications and has been awarded 30 US and European patents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST