Irresistible Materials appoints Warren Montgomery as vice president
Mr. Montgomery joins IM from the College of NanoScale Science and Engineering (CNSE) in Albany NY, where he was Assistant Vice President of Technical and Consortia Program Development.
Mr. Montgomery was the first CNSE assignee to SEMATECH in the role of Resist and Materials Development Center Manager.
Prior to CNSE, Mr. Montgomery worked at Applied Materials, LSI Logic, ASML, AZ Microelectronic and IBM in various technical and leadership roles.
During his extensive career in Lithography, Mr. Montgomery has written over fifty technical publications and has been awarded 30 US and European patents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
More inside POST
Etsy cutting another 15% of workforce Companies