Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
Prior to joining Ironwood, Dr. Wright served as senior vice president and chief medical officer for Axcella Health, Inc.
Before that, Dr. Wright worked at Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. as senior vice president and head of global medicine development and affairs.
Also at Vertex, he served as vice president of clinical development.
Dr. Wright is a practicing neurologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He was an associate professor of neurology at Harvard Medical School and a Harvard-MIT Clinical Investigator Training Program graduate and advisor.
He earned a B.S. in biochemical sciences from Harvard University, an M.D. and MMSc. from Harvard Medical School and a Ph.D. from Vrije University in the Netherlands. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST