Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
Prior to joining Ironwood, Dr. Wright served as senior vice president and chief medical officer for Axcella Health, Inc.
Before that, Dr. Wright worked at Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. as senior vice president and head of global medicine development and affairs.
Also at Vertex, he served as vice president of clinical development.
Dr. Wright is a practicing neurologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He was an associate professor of neurology at Harvard Medical School and a Harvard-MIT Clinical Investigator Training Program graduate and advisor.
He earned a B.S. in biochemical sciences from Harvard University, an M.D. and MMSc. from Harvard Medical School and a Ph.D. from Vrije University in the Netherlands. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST