Iron Mountain promotes Ernest W. Cloutier to EVP
Mr. Cloutier is currently EVP, U.S. Federal, Security and Legal for Iron Mountain.
Mr. Cloutier joined the company in December 2007 as General Counsel and Secretary before also assuming responsibility for the company’s global security and risk organizations in March 2014 and the company’s U.S. Federal business in June 2014.
Prior to Iron Mountain, Mr. Cloutier served as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary for Digitas Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST
EFG Hermes Q4 net profit jumps 690% Earnings