Iron Mountain promotes Ernest W. Cloutier to EVP
Mr. Cloutier is currently EVP, U.S. Federal, Security and Legal for Iron Mountain.
Mr. Cloutier joined the company in December 2007 as General Counsel and Secretary before also assuming responsibility for the company’s global security and risk organizations in March 2014 and the company’s U.S. Federal business in June 2014.
Prior to Iron Mountain, Mr. Cloutier served as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary for Digitas Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership