Iron Mountain appoints Fidelma Russo as chief technology officer
Ms. Russo will officially join the company in mid-March after leaving Dell EMC, where she served as senior vice president and general manager for the technology company’s Enterprise Storage and Software business.
Prior to EMC, Ms. Russo was Chief Operating Officer for Sepaton/HDS, a provider of storage and software products and services.
She has also held senior business and technology leadership roles at HP, Sun Microsystems/Oracle, Data General Corporation and Digital Equipment Corporation.
Ms. Russo earned an engineering degree from University College Cork (Ireland) and holds a masters in Computer Science from Boston University. She holds two US patents and serves on the board of Wolters Kluwer BV. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership