Iron Mountain appoints Fidelma Russo as chief technology officer
Ms. Russo will officially join the company in mid-March after leaving Dell EMC, where she served as senior vice president and general manager for the technology company’s Enterprise Storage and Software business.
Prior to EMC, Ms. Russo was Chief Operating Officer for Sepaton/HDS, a provider of storage and software products and services.
She has also held senior business and technology leadership roles at HP, Sun Microsystems/Oracle, Data General Corporation and Digital Equipment Corporation.
Ms. Russo earned an engineering degree from University College Cork (Ireland) and holds a masters in Computer Science from Boston University. She holds two US patents and serves on the board of Wolters Kluwer BV. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST