Iroko appoints Louis J. Vollmer as president and CEO
Mr. Vollmer has been serving as President of Iroko since March 2015 and continues as a member of Iroko’s Board of Directors, which he joined in February 2014.
Mr. Vollmer has over 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He began his career at DuPont Merck, progressing quickly in roles of increasing responsibility and ultimately serving as Vice President of Sales & Marketing for DuPont Multi Source Products, with responsibility for more than 12 branded products.
He then played a key role as one of three founding partners and management team leaders of Endo Pharmaceuticals. Mr. Vollmer succeeds Osagie Imasogie, Iroko’s Founder, as CEO.
Mr. Imasogie will remain Iroko’s Chairman. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST