Iroko appoints Louis J. Vollmer as president and CEO
Mr. Vollmer has been serving as President of Iroko since March 2015 and continues as a member of Iroko’s Board of Directors, which he joined in February 2014.
Mr. Vollmer has over 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He began his career at DuPont Merck, progressing quickly in roles of increasing responsibility and ultimately serving as Vice President of Sales & Marketing for DuPont Multi Source Products, with responsibility for more than 12 branded products.
He then played a key role as one of three founding partners and management team leaders of Endo Pharmaceuticals. Mr. Vollmer succeeds Osagie Imasogie, Iroko’s Founder, as CEO.
Mr. Imasogie will remain Iroko’s Chairman. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
More inside POST