iRobot names PTC's Andrew Miller to board of directors
Mr. Miller brings critical financial leadership as well as a software, cloud infrastructure and Internet of Things (IoT) experience to iRobot.
Mr. Miller became executive vice president and chief financial officer of PTC in early 2015.
Prior to PTC, he served as vice president and chief financial officer of Cepheid, a molecular diagnostics company.
He has also served in financial leadership roles at Autodesk, MarketFirst Software, Cadence Design Systems, and Silicon Graphics. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership