iRobot names PTC's Andrew Miller to board of directors
Mr. Miller brings critical financial leadership as well as a software, cloud infrastructure and Internet of Things (IoT) experience to iRobot.
Mr. Miller became executive vice president and chief financial officer of PTC in early 2015.
Prior to PTC, he served as vice president and chief financial officer of Cepheid, a molecular diagnostics company.
He has also served in financial leadership roles at Autodesk, MarketFirst Software, Cadence Design Systems, and Silicon Graphics. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership