iRobot names PTC's Andrew Miller to board of directors
Mr. Miller brings critical financial leadership as well as a software, cloud infrastructure and Internet of Things (IoT) experience to iRobot.
Mr. Miller became executive vice president and chief financial officer of PTC in early 2015.
Prior to PTC, he served as vice president and chief financial officer of Cepheid, a molecular diagnostics company.
He has also served in financial leadership roles at Autodesk, MarketFirst Software, Cadence Design Systems, and Silicon Graphics. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies