iRobot names PTC's Andrew Miller to board of directors
Mr. Miller brings critical financial leadership as well as a software, cloud infrastructure and Internet of Things (IoT) experience to iRobot.
Mr. Miller became executive vice president and chief financial officer of PTC in early 2015.
Prior to PTC, he served as vice president and chief financial officer of Cepheid, a molecular diagnostics company.
He has also served in financial leadership roles at Autodesk, MarketFirst Software, Cadence Design Systems, and Silicon Graphics. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST