IRobot names Christian Cerda as COO
Mr. Cerda previously served as executive vice president and general manager of iRobot's Home Robots business unit.
Prior to iRobot, Mr. Cerda was general manager and vice president of Sales and Marketing at Whirlpool Corporation, where he was responsible for sales, marketing, brand communications, product development and operations.
Previously, he served in senior positions at The Boston Consulting Group and Procter & Gamble Co. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST