IRobot names Christian Cerda as COO
Mr. Cerda previously served as executive vice president and general manager of iRobot's Home Robots business unit.
Prior to iRobot, Mr. Cerda was general manager and vice president of Sales and Marketing at Whirlpool Corporation, where he was responsible for sales, marketing, brand communications, product development and operations.
Previously, he served in senior positions at The Boston Consulting Group and Procter & Gamble Co. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST
eBay Q1 revenue $2.2 billion, up 4% Earnings