IRIDEX appoints Atabak Mokari as CFO, VP
Mr. Mokari brings over 18 years of finance and strategy experience from working with leading companies in the medical technology industry. Over the course of his career, he assisted his clients to reach their strategic objectives via capital raises, mergers & acquisitions, and advisory services.
Prior to joining IRIDEX, Mr. Mokari was a senior investment banker at Wells Fargo Securities from September 2013 to July 2016, at UBS from September 2009 to July 2013, and at Credit Suisse from July 2005 to February 2009. Mr. Mokari also held positions at Olympus Partners, and Bowles Hollowell Conner.
He earned his MBA from The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and BS in Chemistry and Biology from Duke University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
More inside POST
House of Lords rejects Brexit bill Politics