Iradimed promotes Roger Susi to chairman
Mr. Susi is Iradimed’s founder and has served as its Chief Executive Officer and President and a director from inception.
Mr. Susi has over 25 years of management experience in the medical device industry, including as a founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Invivo Research, a medical device company and the predecessor to Invivo Corporation, which established MRI-safe patient monitoring.
He served as a director of Invivo Corporation from 1998 through 2000 and as President of Invivo Research Inc. from 1979 through 1998.
Mr. Susi is a biomedical engineer and received a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University in 1977. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST