Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
Mr. McCreery is currently a tenured professor in operations and innovation at North Carolina State University’s College of Management.
Mr. McCreery has also served as Director of a cross-continent US-Europe-China graduate program in global innovation management.
Prior to joining NC State, he held roles in engineering, manufacturing, IT systems consulting, and company leadership, including Chief Operating Officer at Invivo Research.
Mr. McCreery received his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering, with Honors, from Case Western Reserve University, an MBA from the University of Michigan, and a Ph.D. in operations management from Ohio State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership