Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
Mr. McCreery is currently a tenured professor in operations and innovation at North Carolina State University’s College of Management.
Mr. McCreery has also served as Director of a cross-continent US-Europe-China graduate program in global innovation management.
Prior to joining NC State, he held roles in engineering, manufacturing, IT systems consulting, and company leadership, including Chief Operating Officer at Invivo Research.
Mr. McCreery received his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering, with Honors, from Case Western Reserve University, an MBA from the University of Michigan, and a Ph.D. in operations management from Ohio State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
Court orders Intel case review in EU Companies