Ipswitch names Jeanne Hopkins as chief marketing officer
Ms. Hopkins is a respected B2B marketer. Ms. Hopkins was the Executive Vice President and CMO of SmartBear Software and vice president of marketing at HubSpot.
Ms. Hopkins was also the owner of MarketingSherpa, MarketingExperiments and InTouch. She is on the Advisory Boards of Bedrock Data and BrightInfo as well as Co-Chair of the MassTLC Sales and Marketing Cluster.
Ms. Hopkins holds an MBA in International Marketing from Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School and a BBA in Accounting and Finance from Western New England University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
- Axcella appoints Ivana Magovcevic-Liebisch as vice president
More inside POST