Ipswitch names Jeanne Hopkins as chief marketing officer
Ms. Hopkins is a respected B2B marketer. Ms. Hopkins was the Executive Vice President and CMO of SmartBear Software and vice president of marketing at HubSpot.
Ms. Hopkins was also the owner of MarketingSherpa, MarketingExperiments and InTouch. She is on the Advisory Boards of Bedrock Data and BrightInfo as well as Co-Chair of the MassTLC Sales and Marketing Cluster.
Ms. Hopkins holds an MBA in International Marketing from Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School and a BBA in Accounting and Finance from Western New England University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST