Ipswitch names Jeanne Hopkins as chief marketing officer
Ms. Hopkins is a respected B2B marketer. Ms. Hopkins was the Executive Vice President and CMO of SmartBear Software and vice president of marketing at HubSpot.
Ms. Hopkins was also the owner of MarketingSherpa, MarketingExperiments and InTouch. She is on the Advisory Boards of Bedrock Data and BrightInfo as well as Co-Chair of the MassTLC Sales and Marketing Cluster.
Ms. Hopkins holds an MBA in International Marketing from Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School and a BBA in Accounting and Finance from Western New England University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings