Ipswitch names Jeanne Hopkins as chief marketing officer
Ms. Hopkins is a respected B2B marketer. Ms. Hopkins was the Executive Vice President and CMO of SmartBear Software and vice president of marketing at HubSpot.
Ms. Hopkins was also the owner of MarketingSherpa, MarketingExperiments and InTouch. She is on the Advisory Boards of Bedrock Data and BrightInfo as well as Co-Chair of the MassTLC Sales and Marketing Cluster.
Ms. Hopkins holds an MBA in International Marketing from Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School and a BBA in Accounting and Finance from Western New England University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership