iPayment appoints Robert Purcell as CFO
Mr. Purcell joined iPayment in 2012, and currently serves as the company’s Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Accounting Officer.
Mr. Purcell has held numerous executive leadership positions throughout his career, most recently with Intuit Inc., where he served as Vice President Finance, Intuit Financial Services.
Mr. Purcell also served as Executive Director, Finance-Global Operations at Amgen, Inc. and was Audit Senior, Business Assurance and Advisory Services at Deloitte & Touche.
He holds a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration from California State University, Northridge, and is a licensed CPA.
Mr. Purcell will assume the position of CFO upon the departure of Mark Monaco, the company’s current CFO, in November 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST