iPayment appoints Robert Purcell as CFO
Mr. Purcell joined iPayment in 2012, and currently serves as the company’s Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Accounting Officer.
Mr. Purcell has held numerous executive leadership positions throughout his career, most recently with Intuit Inc., where he served as Vice President Finance, Intuit Financial Services.
Mr. Purcell also served as Executive Director, Finance-Global Operations at Amgen, Inc. and was Audit Senior, Business Assurance and Advisory Services at Deloitte & Touche.
He holds a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration from California State University, Northridge, and is a licensed CPA.
Mr. Purcell will assume the position of CFO upon the departure of Mark Monaco, the company’s current CFO, in November 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST