iPayment appoints Greg Cohen as COO
Mr. Cohen previously served as Co-President with O.B. Rawls IV.
Prior to joining iPayment in 2014, Mr. Cohen served as Chief Strategy & Revenue Officer for Merchant Warehouse and in the more recent past, served as General Manager and Senior Vice President for VeriFone’s Commerce Solutions group and President for the U.S. Group and Emerging Payments at Moneris Solutions.
Previously, he held senior positions with Global Payments, Vital (now TSYS) Processing Services and BankServ Check Services. Early in his career, He founded and developed techTouch Cash, a national independent sales organization.
Mr. Cohen is current board President of the Electronic Transaction Association, a member of the Discover Acquirer’s Council and a former member of MasterCard’s Acquirer Forum, NACHA’s Electronic Check Council and Young Presidents’ Organization. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST