Iofina names Malcolm Lewin permanent CFO
Mr. Lewin has served as the Company's interim CFO since February 2016, and that appointment has now been made permanent.
Mr. Lewin has over 30 years' experience in finance and accounting at both public and private companies.
As well as being a partner in a chartered accountancy firm for 11 years, he has acted as Finance Director or CFO for various companies that are or have been listed on AIM, TSX-V and NYSE-MKT global stock exchanges.
Mr. Lewin has an MA in Classics from Oxford University and qualified as a chartered accountant with Coopers & Lybrand. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST