Iofina names Malcolm Lewin permanent CFO
Mr. Lewin has served as the Company's interim CFO since February 2016, and that appointment has now been made permanent.
Mr. Lewin has over 30 years' experience in finance and accounting at both public and private companies.
As well as being a partner in a chartered accountancy firm for 11 years, he has acted as Finance Director or CFO for various companies that are or have been listed on AIM, TSX-V and NYSE-MKT global stock exchanges.
Mr. Lewin has an MA in Classics from Oxford University and qualified as a chartered accountant with Coopers & Lybrand. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST