Iofina names Malcolm Lewin permanent CFO
Mr. Lewin has served as the Company's interim CFO since February 2016, and that appointment has now been made permanent.
Mr. Lewin has over 30 years' experience in finance and accounting at both public and private companies.
As well as being a partner in a chartered accountancy firm for 11 years, he has acted as Finance Director or CFO for various companies that are or have been listed on AIM, TSX-V and NYSE-MKT global stock exchanges.
Mr. Lewin has an MA in Classics from Oxford University and qualified as a chartered accountant with Coopers & Lybrand. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST