Investors Bancorp appoints Peter H. Carlin to board
Mr. Carlin will join the 2020 class of Directors for Investors Bancorp and Investors Bank.
Mr. Carlin has been a Managing Director at Blue Harbour Group since 2014.
Prior to joining Blue Harbour Group, Mr. Carlin was a Managing Member of Estekene Capital from 2009 to 2013.
Previously, he was a Deputy Portfolio Manager at Alson Capital, where he worked from 2002 to 2009 and at Sanford Bernstein & Co. where he was a Buyside Research Analyst from 2000 to 2002.
Mr. Carlin began his career at Morgan Stanley in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
He earned his MBA from Columbia Business School in 1999, a JD from Columbia Law School in 1999, and a BA from the University of Pennsylvania in 1994. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
- Becton Dickinson names Tom Polen president
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
More inside POST
Valeant Q1 total revenues down 11% Earnings