Investors Bancorp appoints Peter H. Carlin to board
Mr. Carlin will join the 2020 class of Directors for Investors Bancorp and Investors Bank.
Mr. Carlin has been a Managing Director at Blue Harbour Group since 2014.
Prior to joining Blue Harbour Group, Mr. Carlin was a Managing Member of Estekene Capital from 2009 to 2013.
Previously, he was a Deputy Portfolio Manager at Alson Capital, where he worked from 2002 to 2009 and at Sanford Bernstein & Co. where he was a Buyside Research Analyst from 2000 to 2002.
Mr. Carlin began his career at Morgan Stanley in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
He earned his MBA from Columbia Business School in 1999, a JD from Columbia Law School in 1999, and a BA from the University of Pennsylvania in 1994. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Wireless Telecom Group appoints Daniel Monopoli as CTO
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
More inside POST
Carl Zeiss Meditec 9M earnings climb Earnings
Air Canada Q2 EBITDAR $670 million Earnings