Inventure Foods appoints Joel D. Stewart as director
Mr. Stewart currently serves as a Vice President of LKCM Headwater Investments, the private equity arm of Luther King Capital Management Corporation, an SEC-registered investment advisory firm (LKCM).
Mr. Stewart has been with LKCM since August 2013 and serves as a director and/or advisor to multiple portfolio companies held by LKCM Headwater Investments and other LKCM affiliates.
Previously, Mr. Stewart served as a Vice President at The Presidio Group, a San Francisco-based wealth management, investment and advisory firm, a Principal of 6Pacific Partners, LLC, a boutique merchant bank focused on the food, beverage and nutrition industries, and as an investment banker at JPMorgan.
Mr. Stewart received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Economics from Baylor University and his Masters of Business Administration from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- TASER International appoints Jawad Ahsan as CFO
- Accelerate Diagnostics appoints Tom Brown to board
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
- SDC appoints Faith Haines Kolb as vice president
- Limelight Networks appoints two directors
More inside POST