INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
Mr. Shaver joins INV Metals as a senior mining executive with over 40 years of experience in mine construction and operations.
Mr. Shaver began his career working for Teck, Eldorado Nuclear, New Quebec Raglan and Falconbridge.
He was a founder of Dynatec Corporation, a North American contracting and mine operating company until its sale in 2007.
More recently, he was the COO of FNX Mining and the President and CEO of DMC Mining Services until June 2016.
Mr. Shaver is a Professional Engineer who graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering from Queens University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
More inside POST