Intuit names Lucas Watson as chief marketing and sales officer
Mr. Watson joins Intuit from Google where he most recently served as vice president of global brand solutions and innovations. He led the company’s brand advertising business, working with some of the world’s leading companies to build stronger and more trusted brands through Google-based solutions.
Mr. Watson and his team were responsible for the launch of key innovations, including Google Preferred, Brandcast, Brand Lab, Brand Lift, and Brand Safety Ratings. He joined Google as vice president of sales and marketing for YouTube.
Prior to Google, Mr. Watson worked for Procter & Gamble, holding a variety of sales, marketing, and digital business roles across the globe.
Mr. Watson succeeds Caroline Donahue, a 21-year veteran of Intuit who announced her retirement in February. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST