Intuit names Lucas Watson as chief marketing and sales officer
Mr. Watson joins Intuit from Google where he most recently served as vice president of global brand solutions and innovations. He led the company’s brand advertising business, working with some of the world’s leading companies to build stronger and more trusted brands through Google-based solutions.
Mr. Watson and his team were responsible for the launch of key innovations, including Google Preferred, Brandcast, Brand Lab, Brand Lift, and Brand Safety Ratings. He joined Google as vice president of sales and marketing for YouTube.
Prior to Google, Mr. Watson worked for Procter & Gamble, holding a variety of sales, marketing, and digital business roles across the globe.
Mr. Watson succeeds Caroline Donahue, a 21-year veteran of Intuit who announced her retirement in February. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST