Intrexon appoints Geno Germano as president
Mr. Germano brings to Intrexon over 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a range of leadership roles in therapeutic categories and global markets at Pfizer, Wyeth and Johnson & Johnson.
Most recently he was Group President of Pfizer's Global Innovative Pharma Business. He was also Co-Chair of the Portfolio Strategy and Investment Committee.
Previously, Mr. Germano served as President and General Manager of Pfizer's Specialty Care and Oncology business.
Prior to joining Pfizer, he also held numerous executive and leadership roles at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals including President of Wyeth U.S. as well as President of its Global Pharmaceutical and Women's Healthcare Business.
Mr. Germano is a Trustee of the Albany College of Pharmacy where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Marriott International appoints Rena Reiss as executive vice president
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
More inside POST