Intervention Insights appoints Steven W. Jones as CEO
Mr. Jones is a 30-year healthcare industry veteran with strategic and operational experience.
He joins Intervention Insights from Dental Services Group, a dental laboratory network in North America, where he served as Chief Acquisition Officer.
Prior to that position, Mr. Jones was the Division President and Executive Vice President of Business Development at CarePoint Partners, an independent home infusion company.
Mr. Jones has an MBA from Regis University and Pharmacy degree from the Medical College of Virginia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
More inside POST