Intertek appoints Andrew Martin as director
Mr. Martin currently holds a non-executive directorship with easyJet plc where he is a member of the Audit Committee and chairs the Finance Committee. From 2012 to 2015, he was the Group Chief Operating Officer for Europe and Japan for Compass Group PLC and prior to that served as their Group Finance Director from 2004 to 2012.
Before he joined the Compass Group, Mr. Martin was the Group Finance Director at First Choice Holidays plc. He also previously held senior financial positions with Forte plc and Granada Group plc and was a partner at Arthur Andersen.
He is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
Upon joining the Board, Mr. Martin will become a member of the Audit Committee and then from March 1, 2017 will Chair the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST