Interstate Hotels & Resorts promotes Jane Blake
Bringing more than 25 years of experience leading corporate human resources teams primarily in hospitality, Ms. Blake has been with Interstate since 2014, most recently serving as interim head of human resources.
Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Blake served in human resources senior leadership capacities for the Marcus Corporation and La Quinta Corporation.
She earned her Bachelor degree in Business Management and Master of Business Administration degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
- Command Security appoints Jerry L. Johnson to board
- PRA Group appoints Kevin Stevenson as CEO
- Northrop Grumman appoints new aerospace executive
- Dominion Midstream appoints two new directors
More inside POST