Interstate Hotels & Resorts promotes Jane Blake
Bringing more than 25 years of experience leading corporate human resources teams primarily in hospitality, Ms. Blake has been with Interstate since 2014, most recently serving as interim head of human resources.
Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Blake served in human resources senior leadership capacities for the Marcus Corporation and La Quinta Corporation.
She earned her Bachelor degree in Business Management and Master of Business Administration degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Bechtel appoints Brendan Bechtel as chairman
- Highlands Bankshare appoints John H. Gray as CFO
- CarMax appoints Sona Chawla to board
- Hilton Worldwide names Charlene T. Begley to board
- K12 appoints Aida M. Alvarez to board
More inside POST
Panera Bread to add 10,000 delivery jobs Companies