Interserve CEO Adrian Ringrose to leave
Mr. Ringrose has been CEO of Interserve since 2003. His background is in commercial management and business development.
Prior to leading Interserve he spent time in the outsourcing and utilities sectors.
Mr. Ringrose is a member of the CBI President’s Committee and was for four years chairman of the CBI’s Public Services Strategy Board until late 2013. He is also a past President of the Business Services Association.
Mr. Ringrose is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and a Fellow of the Institute of Directors.
He is an adviser to the University of Liverpool from where he has a degree in Political Theory and Institutions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
The best moment to ask for a raise Leadership