Interserve CEO Adrian Ringrose to leave
Mr. Ringrose has been CEO of Interserve since 2003. His background is in commercial management and business development.
Prior to leading Interserve he spent time in the outsourcing and utilities sectors.
Mr. Ringrose is a member of the CBI President’s Committee and was for four years chairman of the CBI’s Public Services Strategy Board until late 2013. He is also a past President of the Business Services Association.
Mr. Ringrose is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and a Fellow of the Institute of Directors.
He is an adviser to the University of Liverpool from where he has a degree in Political Theory and Institutions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST
Motivate, motivate, motivate Leadership