International Speedway CFO Daniel Houser to retire
Mr. Houser has served the Company in several financial executive roles for 23 years, most recently as CFO since February 2009. Mr. Houser will remain as an advisor to the Company through 2017.
Mr. Houser will be succeeded by Gregory S. Motto effective December 1, 2016.
Mr. Motto currently serves as the Company’s Vice President, Finance and Accounting and Controller. Mr. Motto has been with ISC since 2000.
He was promoted to Vice President in April 2015 and has served as Controller for the Company since 2008, with direct responsibility over accounting operations, financial reporting, internal controls and integrated financial planning.
During his time with ISC, he has served in a number of roles of increasing responsibility within the finance and accounting functions including Financial Analyst, Assistant Controller and Director of Strategic Planning. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
$4 million for energy-strapped Gaza Politics
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership