International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
Mr. Brooks was appointed interim Chief Financial Officer of the Company earlier this year.
He is a licensed senior statutory auditor in the UK and has been a senior partner in Johnson, Smith & Co., Chartered Accountants and Statutory Auditors since 2000.
Previously, he was Finance and Deputy Managing Director of a vehicle producer, Investment Accountant to the Western Australian Government, and before that he had been employed in the audit department of PricewaterhouseCoopers – UK.
Mr. Brooks replaces Wayne Spilsbury, who resigned as a director of ILC on February 13, 2017.
Mr. Spilsbury is also a director of Australian Stock Exchange-listed Pioneer Resources Limited, a party to an option agreement with International Lithium Corp. on the Mavis and Raleigh pegmatite projects located in Ontario, Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- Conifex Timber adds Janine North to board
- Amarillo appoints Colin Sutherland to board
More inside POST