Intermin appoints Lorry Hughes to the board
Mr. Hughes is an Economic Geologist with over 20 years’ experience and was formerly Managing Director and CEO of South Boulder Mines Ltd from 2008 - 2013.
In addition he has held senior management positions on mining and development projects for companies including Energy Metals Ltd, CSA Global, Rio Tinto, North Ltd and Barrick Gold of Australia Ltd. Since December 2014 he has been Intermin’s Business Development Manager.
Mr. Hughes has comprehensive mining, exploration and development experience from numerous gold mines in the Goldfields of Western Australia and from a number of overseas locations.
His experience includes company financing, feasibility studies, geological resource estimation, mine planning optimisation and environmental management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Megaport appoints Tim Hoffman as CTO
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
More inside POST