Intermin appoints Lorry Hughes to the board
Mr. Hughes is an Economic Geologist with over 20 years’ experience and was formerly Managing Director and CEO of South Boulder Mines Ltd from 2008 - 2013.
In addition he has held senior management positions on mining and development projects for companies including Energy Metals Ltd, CSA Global, Rio Tinto, North Ltd and Barrick Gold of Australia Ltd. Since December 2014 he has been Intermin’s Business Development Manager.
Mr. Hughes has comprehensive mining, exploration and development experience from numerous gold mines in the Goldfields of Western Australia and from a number of overseas locations.
His experience includes company financing, feasibility studies, geological resource estimation, mine planning optimisation and environmental management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
- ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
- ANZ names Lynwen Connick as chief information security officer
More inside POST