InterGen appoints Timothy J. Menzie as CEO
Mr. Menzie served as chief operating officer where he directed all of InterGen’s operations and commercial management activities.
Prior to becoming COO, he served as the vice president and general manager of InterGen’s United Kingdom and Netherlands assets.
Mr. Menzie has also served as director of corporate treasury and the assistant corporate controller responsible for corporate financial planning and analysis, as well as all cash management activities.
Prior to joining InterGen, Mr. Menzie had seven years of experience in public accounting with Grant Thornton International as a tax manager, where he specialized in corporate tax planning for foreign and domestic companies.
Mr. Menzie holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Westfield State College and Master of Science in Taxation degree from Bentley College. He is also a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Fonterra net profit $545.86 million Earnings