InterGen appoints Timothy J. Menzie as CEO
Mr. Menzie served as chief operating officer where he directed all of InterGen’s operations and commercial management activities.
Prior to becoming COO, he served as the vice president and general manager of InterGen’s United Kingdom and Netherlands assets.
Mr. Menzie has also served as director of corporate treasury and the assistant corporate controller responsible for corporate financial planning and analysis, as well as all cash management activities.
Prior to joining InterGen, Mr. Menzie had seven years of experience in public accounting with Grant Thornton International as a tax manager, where he specialized in corporate tax planning for foreign and domestic companies.
Mr. Menzie holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Westfield State College and Master of Science in Taxation degree from Bentley College. He is also a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
- Axcella appoints Ivana Magovcevic-Liebisch as vice president
More inside POST