Interfor appoints Gillian Platt as director
Ms. Platt has over 30 years of broad-based, global executive leadership experience spanning a variety of industries, sectors and roles with a focus on human resources management, executive compensation, talent development and strategy.
Most recently, Ms. Platt served as Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of Finning International Inc., where she was responsible for human resources and communications globally.
Prior to her time with Finning, Ms. Platt held senior roles with Aviva plc, Hudson’s Bay Company and Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership
Verizon, AT&T suspend ads from Google Companies