Interfor appoints Gillian Platt as director
Ms. Platt has over 30 years of broad-based, global executive leadership experience spanning a variety of industries, sectors and roles with a focus on human resources management, executive compensation, talent development and strategy.
Most recently, Ms. Platt served as Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of Finning International Inc., where she was responsible for human resources and communications globally.
Prior to her time with Finning, Ms. Platt held senior roles with Aviva plc, Hudson’s Bay Company and Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Standard Lithium appoints Andy Robinson as COO
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
More inside POST