Interface promotes COO Jay D. Gould to CEO
Mr. Gould having worked for the past two years overseeing global operations, marketing, and organizational development.
Prior to joining Interface in 2015, Mr. Gould served as CEO of American Standard Brands.
In Mr. Gould's 20 years of experience, he also helped globalize brands such as Minute Maid, Dasani, Graco and Rubbermaid. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
- Veritiv appoints David Flitman to board
More inside POST