Interface promotes COO Jay D. Gould to CEO
Mr. Gould having worked for the past two years overseeing global operations, marketing, and organizational development.
Prior to joining Interface in 2015, Mr. Gould served as CEO of American Standard Brands.
In Mr. Gould's 20 years of experience, he also helped globalize brands such as Minute Maid, Dasani, Graco and Rubbermaid. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints former U.K. PM David Cameron to board
- Flowers Foods appoints Debo Mukherjee as CMO
- Equifax names Mark Feidler non-executive chairman
- Flowers Food appoints Harish Ramani as CIO
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
More inside POST