Interface promotes COO Jay D. Gould to CEO
Mr. Gould having worked for the past two years overseeing global operations, marketing, and organizational development.
Prior to joining Interface in 2015, Mr. Gould served as CEO of American Standard Brands.
In Mr. Gould's 20 years of experience, he also helped globalize brands such as Minute Maid, Dasani, Graco and Rubbermaid. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
More inside POST
Italy inflation drops in May Economy
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership