Interface promotes COO Jay D. Gould to CEO
Mr. Gould having worked for the past two years overseeing global operations, marketing, and organizational development.
Prior to joining Interface in 2015, Mr. Gould served as CEO of American Standard Brands.
In Mr. Gould's 20 years of experience, he also helped globalize brands such as Minute Maid, Dasani, Graco and Rubbermaid. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
- Gray Television appoints four general managers
- Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
More inside POST