Interface promotes COO Jay D. Gould to CEO
Mr. Gould having worked for the past two years overseeing global operations, marketing, and organizational development.
Prior to joining Interface in 2015, Mr. Gould served as CEO of American Standard Brands.
In Mr. Gould's 20 years of experience, he also helped globalize brands such as Minute Maid, Dasani, Graco and Rubbermaid. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
More inside POST
KB Home earnings increased 9% in Q1 Earnings