Intercontinental Exchange promotes Mayur Kapani to CTO
Mr. Kapani joined ICE in 2006, serving most recently as Senior Vice President of Trading Technology. He joined ICE from the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, where he was Vice President of options development, focused on the transition of trading from a floor-based model to a high performance electronic platform.
Since joining ICE, he has headed the teams responsible for many of the company’s most critical systems, including all ICE futures and options exchanges, ICE Trade Vault trade repository, ICE Benchmark Administration and SuperDerivatives.
He leads technology diligence on ICE’s acquisitions, and was recognized by Institutional Investor in the 2016 Trading Technology 40, an industry ranking of the leading technology executives in the financial markets.
He holds a Bachelors of Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and also completed the Wharton Management Program. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership