Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
Ms. Cairns is the President of International Markets for MasterCard.
Ms. Cairns previously held banking and operational roles at global institutions such as ABN-AMRO and Citigroup.
In January, Ms. Cairns was appointed Chairperson of the ICE Clear Europe Board of Directors, following the retirement of Sir Bob Reid.
Ms. Farooqui is the Executive Director of the Atlanta Committee for Progress, a coalition of CEOs that focuses on the most critical issues facing the City of Atlanta, Georgia.
Previously, Ms. Farooqui was a principal at Bain & Company, and prior to that served as the Chief Operating Officer of the City of Atlanta. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
More inside POST