Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
Ms. Cairns is the President of International Markets for MasterCard.
Ms. Cairns previously held banking and operational roles at global institutions such as ABN-AMRO and Citigroup.
In January, Ms. Cairns was appointed Chairperson of the ICE Clear Europe Board of Directors, following the retirement of Sir Bob Reid.
Ms. Farooqui is the Executive Director of the Atlanta Committee for Progress, a coalition of CEOs that focuses on the most critical issues facing the City of Atlanta, Georgia.
Previously, Ms. Farooqui was a principal at Bain & Company, and prior to that served as the Chief Operating Officer of the City of Atlanta. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
More inside POST