Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
Ms. Cairns is the President of International Markets for MasterCard.
Ms. Cairns previously held banking and operational roles at global institutions such as ABN-AMRO and Citigroup.
In January, Ms. Cairns was appointed Chairperson of the ICE Clear Europe Board of Directors, following the retirement of Sir Bob Reid.
Ms. Farooqui is the Executive Director of the Atlanta Committee for Progress, a coalition of CEOs that focuses on the most critical issues facing the City of Atlanta, Georgia.
Previously, Ms. Farooqui was a principal at Bain & Company, and prior to that served as the Chief Operating Officer of the City of Atlanta. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
- Gray Television appoints four general managers
- SiteOne Landscape Supply appoints W. Roy Dunbar to board
More inside POST