Intercede Group director Rob Chandhok to retire
Mr. Chandhok was President, Chief Operating Officer and member of the Board of Helium Systems. He was President of Qualcomm Interactive Platforms and Senior Vice President of Qualcomm Technologies.
Mr. Chandhok championed an industry initiative called AllJoyn, which is an open source project driving interoperability between over 100 companies in the Allseen Alliance, especially in home consumer electronics.
He was appointed a Non-Executive Director of Intercede on April 1, 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST
EasyHotel sales increased 24.7% Earnings