Intercede Group director Rob Chandhok to retire
Mr. Chandhok was President, Chief Operating Officer and member of the Board of Helium Systems. He was President of Qualcomm Interactive Platforms and Senior Vice President of Qualcomm Technologies.
Mr. Chandhok championed an industry initiative called AllJoyn, which is an open source project driving interoperability between over 100 companies in the Allseen Alliance, especially in home consumer electronics.
He was appointed a Non-Executive Director of Intercede on April 1, 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST