Intercede Group director Rob Chandhok to retire
Mr. Chandhok was President, Chief Operating Officer and member of the Board of Helium Systems. He was President of Qualcomm Interactive Platforms and Senior Vice President of Qualcomm Technologies.
Mr. Chandhok championed an industry initiative called AllJoyn, which is an open source project driving interoperability between over 100 companies in the Allseen Alliance, especially in home consumer electronics.
He was appointed a Non-Executive Director of Intercede on April 1, 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
Verizon, AT&T suspend ads from Google Companies