Intel names Bob Swan as new financial chief
Mr. Swan joins Intel from growth equity firm General Atlantic where he served as an operating partner working closely with the firm’s global portfolio companies on growth objectives.
Prior to General Atlantic, he served nine years as the CFO of eBay Inc.
Before that, he was CFO at Electronic Data Systems Corp and at TRW Inc. He also served as CFO, COO and CEO of Webvan Group Inc.
Prior to that, Mr Swan served in senior finance roles at General Electric.
He replaces Stacy Smith, who, is taking a broader role within Intel leading manufacturing, sales and operations.
Ms. Smith served nine years as Intel’s CFO. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST
Sysco EPS increased $0.19 to $0.57 Earnings
Foot Locker Q2 income falls 36% Earnings