Mr. Ishrak is the chairman and chief executive officer of Medtronic, a medical technology company. He has served in that role since 2011.
Prior to joining Medtronic, Mr. Ishrak spent 16 years in various roles with General Electric Company, most recently as president and chief executive officer of GE Healthcare Systems, a division of GE Healthcare.
Mr. Smith is the chief financial officer and executive vice president of corporate development and strategy at Boeing.
He has served as Boeing's finance leader since 2012 and its strategy leader since 2015.
Previously, Mr. Smith held various leadership roles across Boeing's finance function and operations.
He rejoined Boeing in 2008 after serving for four years as vice president of global investor relations at Raytheon.
Mr. Smith serves on the board of trustees for the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry, and the board of directors of the Economic Club of Chicago and the Northwestern Medicine Community Physicians Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST