Intel appoints Aicha S. Evans as chief strategy officer
Ms. Evans is an Intel senior vice president and has been responsible for wireless communications for the past nine years.
Most recently, Ms. Evans was the general manager of the Communication and Devices Group.
Ms. Evans joined Intel in 2006. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
ReneSola Q1 revenue $156.6 million Earnings