Intel appoints Aicha S. Evans as chief strategy officer
Ms. Evans is an Intel senior vice president and has been responsible for wireless communications for the past nine years.
Most recently, Ms. Evans was the general manager of the Communication and Devices Group.
Ms. Evans joined Intel in 2006. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST