Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
A healthcare executive with more than 20 years of experience, Mr. Mitchell was the executive director for Willow Tree Healthcare Center, a skilled nursing, rehabilitation and senior healthcare community in Charles Town, WV.
Between 2009 and 2017, Mr. Mitchell led the organization through many strategic growth initiatives, including a change of ownership, the creation of a sub-acute rehabilitation unit, the introduction of a Certified Nursing Assistant training and certification program, and extensive exterior renovations.
Mr. Mitchell was also the executive director for Wilora Lake HealthCare in Charlotte, N.C. from 2001 to 2009.
He has held executive roles at healthcare organizations in Tuscon, AZ, Lexington, VA and Clearwater, FL.
Mr. Mitchell holds a Master of Science in Eldercare Administration from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
- Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership