Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
A healthcare executive with more than 20 years of experience, Mr. Mitchell was the executive director for Willow Tree Healthcare Center, a skilled nursing, rehabilitation and senior healthcare community in Charles Town, WV.
Between 2009 and 2017, Mr. Mitchell led the organization through many strategic growth initiatives, including a change of ownership, the creation of a sub-acute rehabilitation unit, the introduction of a Certified Nursing Assistant training and certification program, and extensive exterior renovations.
Mr. Mitchell was also the executive director for Wilora Lake HealthCare in Charlotte, N.C. from 2001 to 2009.
He has held executive roles at healthcare organizations in Tuscon, AZ, Lexington, VA and Clearwater, FL.
Mr. Mitchell holds a Master of Science in Eldercare Administration from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Marriott International appoints Rena Reiss as executive vice president
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
More inside POST