Integer appoints Jeremy Friedman as COO
Mr. Friedman has been with the company since 2007, most recently serving as President of the Cardio & Vascular product category.
Prior to that Mr. Friedman held numerous finance and operating executive leadership roles – including three previous COO positions in a variety of industries.
Mr. Friedman holds an MBA from Harvard University with a concentration in Finance and General Management and a bachelor’s degree from Haverford College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST