Integer appoints Jeremy Friedman as COO
Mr. Friedman has been with the company since 2007, most recently serving as President of the Cardio & Vascular product category.
Prior to that Mr. Friedman held numerous finance and operating executive leadership roles – including three previous COO positions in a variety of industries.
Mr. Friedman holds an MBA from Harvard University with a concentration in Finance and General Management and a bachelor’s degree from Haverford College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST