Integer appoints Jeremy Friedman as COO
Mr. Friedman has been with the company since 2007, most recently serving as President of the Cardio & Vascular product category.
Prior to that Mr. Friedman held numerous finance and operating executive leadership roles – including three previous COO positions in a variety of industries.
Mr. Friedman holds an MBA from Harvard University with a concentration in Finance and General Management and a bachelor’s degree from Haverford College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Concho Resources appoints Susan Helms to board
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
More inside POST