Integer appoints Jeremy Friedman as COO
Mr. Friedman has been with the company since 2007, most recently serving as President of the Cardio & Vascular product category.
Prior to that Mr. Friedman held numerous finance and operating executive leadership roles – including three previous COO positions in a variety of industries.
Mr. Friedman holds an MBA from Harvard University with a concentration in Finance and General Management and a bachelor’s degree from Haverford College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST