Integer appoints Jeremy Friedman as COO
Mr. Friedman has been with the company since 2007, most recently serving as President of the Cardio & Vascular product category.
Prior to that Mr. Friedman held numerous finance and operating executive leadership roles – including three previous COO positions in a variety of industries.
Mr. Friedman holds an MBA from Harvard University with a concentration in Finance and General Management and a bachelor’s degree from Haverford College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST